- Commodore 128
- Atari 800
- Acer Acros 325SE notebook: monochrome 386 4MB 60MB built in 2400 modem. One of my first computers, I outgrew it, gave it to my mom. Man at a computer store told my mom it would make a good boat anchor so she gave it back to me. I don't think it's heavy enough for an anchor though.
- AST Advantage Explorer notebook: 486DX100 TFT color LSD
- (sold it) IBM Thinkpad notebook: P100, 24MB ram, 2GB hd 4xCDrom (and that's with mem & hd upgrades)
- (sold it) IBM Thinkpad notebook: P3 1.13Ghz, 30GB hd, 256mb mem, dvd rom
- Built: Athlon 2600, 1gig mem, 128mb ddr video (game pc)
- Built: Tyan Tiger MP motherboard, other older parts, it was the predecessor to the next one. (I think it's dead, but I haven't given up on it just... even if it is 8 years old and worked for about 6 of those years. *update: IT WORKS! IT WORKS! )
- Built: Tyan Tiger MPX board, Dual Athlon 2600, 2gig mem, Aluminum case, 550w PS, 180 & 120 HDs, 256mb ddr video (triple head), SB Audigy MP3, ide card, CD ROM x2, DVD+/- r/rw, 250 zip drive, couple floppy drives, couple monitors, bluetooth, USB scanner and printer... My baby :).
- various pieces, parts, sometimes together in some combination and working
Deviantelf's Home Page